Friday, July 31, 2009

Should I trade Kevin Garnett and Grant Hill for Gerald Wallace and Richard Jefferson?

Should I trade Kevin Garnett and Grant Hill for Gerald Wallace and Richard Jefferson?





My Points out of 10 are


1(FG) 5(FT) 3(3PTM) 1(PTS) 9(REB) 3(AST) 2.5(STL) 8(TO) 10(BLK) Total: 42.5





Just recently started playing Tyson Chandler so my FG should improve slightly.





My team includes:


Starting:


Raymond Felton


(Cha - PG,SG)


Ray Allen


(Bos - SG)


Grant Hill


(Phx - F)


Kevin Garnett


(Bos - SF,PF)


David West


(NO - PF)


Kevin Durant


(Sea - SG,SF)


Antonio Daniels


(Was - PG)


Jermaine O'Neal


(Ind - PF,C)


Rashard Lewis


(Orl - SF,PF)


Tyson Chandler


(NO - C)





Reserve:


Daniel Gibson


(Cle - PG,SG)


Elton Brand


(LAC - PF,C) INJ


Ben Wallace


(Chi - C)

Should I trade Kevin Garnett and Grant Hill for Gerald Wallace and Richard Jefferson?
You are giving up perhaps the premier fantasy player and a veteran who has a definitive role each night - he'll get minutes on the floor - with a championship contender. I wouldn't make the deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment