Friday, July 31, 2009

Fantasy Baseball?

What do you think of my team? Its a 8 man league. Any one you think I should try to get rid off or try to get on my team. I think my pitching staff is good but my hitters are not up to par being a 8 man league. I think 2B is weak and I have one too many older players on my team. What you think?











C Iván Rodríguez (Det - C)


1B Prince Fielder (Mil - 1B)


2B Kazuo Matsui (Hou - 2B)


3B Aramis Ramírez (ChC - 3B)


SS Miguel Tejada (Hou - SS)


OF Magglio Ordóñez (Det - OF)


OF Manny Ramírez (Bos - OF)


OF Juan Pierre (LAD - OF)


Util Adrián Béltre (Sea - 3B)


SP Johan Santana (NYM - SP)


SP Carlos Zambrano (ChC - SP)


RP Jonathan Papelbon (Bos - RP)


RP Billy Wagner (NYM - RP)


P Roy Oswalt (Hou - SP)


P Roy Halladay (Tor - SP)


P Jason Isringhausen (StL - RP)


BN Carlos Delgado (NYM - 1B)


BN Ken Griffey Jr. (Cin - OF)


BN Troy Glaus (StL - 3B)


BN Brad Penny (LAD - SP)


BN Chien-Ming Wang (NYY - SP)

Fantasy Baseball?
I think you have a great team, but I agree with you, your hitting is kind of weak. But, I think one good bat could change that.





C - Pudge is solid, but he's getting worse each year.


1B - Fielder is a powerhouse who should hit 50+ homeruns.


2B - Kaz isn't a good starter at all.


SS - Tejada is solid.


3B - Ramirez is underrated and has 35+ homerun potential.


OF - Mags is great and Manny is still good. Pierre is only good for steals.


Util - Beltre is a quiet four category contributor.


SP - Santana is an ace, and Zambrano, Oswalt and Halladay are all great as well. Penny is a great first half pitcher and Wang gets lots of wins, but neither get lots of K's.


RP - Papelbon is the #1 closer in the MLB, and Wagner is also good. Isringhausen is solid.


Bench - Delgado is an injury risk, so I'd trade him. I'm also not a fan of Glaus either. Griffey is good when healthy, but he's never played more than 131 games in the past few seasons.





Hope I helped!
Reply:its okay, good thing you have Zambrano

floral deliveries

No comments:

Post a Comment