Friday, July 31, 2009

A little advice on my fantasy team, please?

Okay everyone. It is a Yahoo! custom league with 10 members.


Positions are PG, SG, SF, PF, C, and 7 B spots.


Stats are FGM, FG%, FTM, FT%, 3PM, PTS, ASST, REB, STL, BLK





I had the tenth pick in the draft, which is beautiful in this year's fantasy draft. My roster is this:


Position - Player (Round taken)


PG- Chris Paul (2)


SG- Tracy McGrady (3)


SF- Carmelo Anthony (4)


PF- Zach Randolph (5)


C- Yao Ming (1)


B- Ben Gordon (6)


B- Nene Hilario (7)


B- Randy Foye (8)


B- Peja Stojakovic (9)


B- Andrew Bogut (10)


B- Al Thornton (11)


B- Devin Harris (12)





I know that I am weak in 3 pointers so I grabbed Gordon and Stojakovic.


I should get some decent rebounds with Ming, Randolph, and above average from all other spots.


Assists with Paul and McGrady will be nice but I'm working a trade now that basically consists of Foye for Felton.


I love my FT% this season and most of my team shoots over 80%.


Fire away

A little advice on my fantasy team, please?
I think your team is pretty good. I would give it a 8/10. I don't know about your fist round pick because i think there would have been somone better but other than that good except round 9. Peja is not the guy he used to be he will not shot 90% and drain the 3's. He is ok i mean for the for your sized draft but don't expect him to amazing.

columbine

No comments:

Post a Comment