Saturday, May 22, 2010

What should I do to make this team better?

I am in an 8 person head to head fantasy basketball league with 11 categories(FGM, FG%, FTM, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REBS, AST, STL, BLK, TO). I lost week 1 8-3 winning Rebs, ast, and blocks. This is my roster:


PG: Gilbert Arenas


SG: Josh Smith


G: Mike Miller


SF: Kevin Garnett


PF: Emeka Okafor


F: Andrea Bargnani


C: Tyson Chandler


C: Andris Biedrins


Util: Manu Ginobli


Util: Mo Williams


Bench: Jamal Crawford


Bench: Stephon Marbury


Bench: Darko Milicic





I currently have a pending trade where i am giving up Mike Miller and Mo Williams for Kevin Durant and Jameer Nelson. I still have tomorrow to back out of the trade.





I'm doing the trade because my team isnt very good with pts right now and pts is basically 3 categories in this league. Should I continue with the trade and what else should i do?

What should I do to make this team better?
Yeah, I'd go through with this trade if you're looking for pure points potential. Other than that, you're just going to have to sit tight and wait to see which of your peripheral players doesn't perform and drop them for whoever's hot on the waiver wire in a couple of weeks. I don't think you have a terrible team here at all, so just give it some time - once Gilbert gets truly hot, this'll make a difference - and I think you'll be OK.

floral deliveries

No comments:

Post a Comment