Monday, May 24, 2010

Fantasy WR: Crayton, Engram, Randle El or B. Jones?

I have I need to pick up a wide receiver off the waivers for Weeks 5, Week 6, and Week 7 b/c Hines Ward will be hurt for Week 5 and has a bye on Week 6, and Steve Smith has a bye week on Week 7. I have Muhsin Muhammad on my bench, but he has a tough schedule over the next 3 weeks. My best options are:





Patrick Crayton (vs. Buf, NE, and Min)


Bobby Engram (vs. Pit, NO, and STL)


Antwaan Randle El (vs. Det, GB, ARI)


Brandon Jones (vs. ATL, TB, and HOU)





I am second in order on the waivers...Who do you think I should pick up?





Thanks for you help...

Fantasy WR: Crayton, Engram, Randle El or B. Jones?
i would go for Crayton he should have a good game against Buf. They will prob. try and double TO so that should leave him more chances to get some yards or a score.





If he's not available then Engram or Randle El.
Reply:I say you drop Muhammad too. Pick up Crayton and Randle El.


Crayton is coming to be a go to receiver when witten and TO are getting pressured.


and Randle El is going to play mediocre defenses, should have good games. You can keep muhammad, but its a toss up...I had him, and I dropped him


No comments:

Post a Comment