Saturday, May 22, 2010

I missed draft day for fantasy basketball, is this a managable team with the stat categories that are enabled?

This is my team:


PG: Jason Terry


SG: Kobe Bryant


G: Juan Dixon


G: Antonio Daniels


SF: Caron Butler


PF: LaMarcus Aldridge


F: Nene Hilario


F: Troy Murphy


C: Marcus Camby


C: Samuel Dalembert


UTL: Andrew Bynum


UTL: Jorge Garbojosa


UTL: Steve Blake


BENCH: Jason Maxiell


BENCH: Eduardo Najera


BENCH: Glen Davis





There are 14 teams in our league, and the stat categories are:





MIN, FGM, FG%, FTM, FT%, 3PTM, 3PT%, PTS, OREB, REB, AST, STL, BLK, TO





Do I have a chance? Should I try to trade some people? It looks to me like I have a major shortage of a good point guard, any advice/tips/ who to trade for to win the league? Thanks.

I missed draft day for fantasy basketball, is this a managable team with the stat categories that are enabled?
any team with bryant is manageable

columbine

No comments:

Post a Comment