Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fantasy trade for k-rod?

I'm way behind in my league(roto) in saves and most other pitching categories and am looking to trade for another closer. Theres a guy that isn't doing good in the hitting categories that has K-Rod on his team. So I thought could give up some offense to trade for him. I'm leading all the hitting categories except runs and SB. What would be a fair trade? Other suggestions?





C V. Martinez (Cle-C,1B)


1B A. LaRoche (Pit-1B)


2B J. Kent (LAD-2B)


3B A. Rodriguez (NYY-3B)


SS M. Tejada (Bal-SS)


OF S. Green (NYM-RF)


OF K. Johnson (Atl-LF,2B)


OF M. Holliday (Col-LF)


U A. Ramirez (ChC-3B)


BN R. Zimmerman (Was-3B)


BN J. Edmonds (StL-CF)


DL R. Howard (Phi-1B)


PITCHERS


Pos


SP D. Haren


SP I. Snell


SP T. Wakefield


RP D. Weathers


RP M. Rivera


P D. Wheeler


P B. Colon


BN J. Moyer


DL J. Johnson

Fantasy trade for k-rod?
honestly, you have nobody that is expendable that can be dealt for k-rod straight up. I would search the free agents for a sleeper (if Jeremy Accardo is available, go get him) or make a package deal with that guy for K-Rod.
Reply:I would try Howard for K-Rod but keep if not try picking up Accardo for Toronto or I think Tankersley will be the next closer for Florida and if Dotel is available try getting him because he'll close for KC when he gets healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment